Paris by Erin Clark Canvas Print 40" L x 60" H x 1.5" D
Fine Wall Art deserves to be on Canvas. Unlike cheap posters and paper prints that require additional framing, Giclée DIY canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings.
100% Made in America (USA)
Each piece is crafted in the United States by iCanvas™ with artist-grade canvas, professionally hand-stretched and stapled over North American pine-wood bars in Gallery Wrap style; a method utilized by artists to present artwork in galleries. Fade-resistant archival inks guarantee perfect color reproduction that remains vibrant for decades even when exposed to strong light. Add brilliance in color and exceptional detail to your space with this contemporary decor and uncompromising style.
Reasons to Buy from eWallArt.com
- Absolutely no assembly needed
- Do it Yourself (Easy Hanging Kit)
- Ready to hang right out of the box
- Hand assembled by highly trained craftsmen
- Finest North American pine wood frame
- Fade resistant ultra-chrome archival inks
- Highest grade, water-proof and scratch-resistant canvas
- Free hanging accessories and instructions included
Purchase Policy & Warranty
- If manufacturer defect exists you have 60 days to replace.
- No returns unless canvas is damaged during shipment.
Do not place your canvas art print too close to sources of high heat or open flames (fire place, stove, oven, etc.). Avoid high levels of moisture or humidity. Avoid displaying in continuous, strong sunlight. Do not use any chemical, fluids or sprays to clean your canvas print. Dust gently with a soft dust brush, or use a statically charged cleaning cloth or a light feather duster. If dust build-up is heavy, then you can carefully use a vacuum cleaner, on low power, fitted with a soft dust brush attachment. Never rub your canvas print too hard or continuously in the same area. Avoid touching the surface of your canvas print as this will transfer oils from your hands and may cause staining or marking. When transporting your canvas print, protect it by using bubble-wrap or a similar impact resistant protective covering; paying particular care not to knock the corners or edges.